Small town family, Mollie, Will, Abigail, and Owen Smiley and Briar

Urbanna is an old historic town on the Rappahannock River. Its a small town with a big heart. As a family we try to eat local, grow as much food as we can in our own yard, try to raise children with an ecological identity, play hard, exercise, explore our area, fish, ride bikes, swim, and snuggle

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring Time Bassin

She just couldn't resist the froggy
Cola!!!
The Bass Bite has been on for quite some time and Cola and I have been out several times. I will try to get a picture of one of the Bass Cola caught with Eric Shephard it was a Beast. There is nothing better than watching a big bass hit top water. One night Scott, Cola, and I went out and we decided it would be more fun if we all went together. So I said I would be happy to ride in the middle. Well, scratch "happy". It was a tough spot between two close friends. It is not easy to fish from the middle of a canoe! I think next time I will opt for paddling myself. After graduation the 2011 Bassmaster classic is gonna happen. I'll  send an update with winning pounds and measurements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment