Small town family, Mollie, Will, Abigail, and Owen Smiley and Briar

Urbanna is an old historic town on the Rappahannock River. Its a small town with a big heart. As a family we try to eat local, grow as much food as we can in our own yard, try to raise children with an ecological identity, play hard, exercise, explore our area, fish, ride bikes, swim, and snuggle

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abigail's Diary From School

Abigail came home from school on Friday with a special gift. Her pages say it all about her life in Urbanna.

"I went to the beach in the summer and I went in the water"
"My garden is pretty and I like it, and it has two flowers and I like it"
"This is my backyard and it is pretty. I like it and I like the flowers"
"I am back from Mimi's. The flowers are daisy's. I see a bird, it is dancing"
"This is my backyard. It has a garden. It is pretty"
"This is my fairy house. I like my fairy house. It is pretty. Fairy's live in it"
I am guessing Abigail Cola is responsible for this one, 
"I see a dolphin and a fish swimming in the sea. Wow, how do they do that?"
"I do swim team. I like swim team. We have fun. I swim the whole pool."
I like the fact that she put 100 degrees in her journal....it was hot!!

1 comment: